Tammy DeanComment

tough crowd

Tammy DeanComment

I spend the first few minutes of most sessions trying to figure out what's going to make the kids laugh.  I'd say 80% of the time I find something.  Then there's the other 20%.  Man, that's a hard 20%.  This little lady was a tough crowd when I met her back in July.  She wasn't any more forgiving last weekend.  She eventually warmed up a smidge.  I worked hard for that smidge!

tough01.jpg
tough02.jpg
tough03.jpg
tough04.jpg
tough05.jpg